Growth, you want it, your employees want it and your investors want it.
Transitioning from a Vision 1.0 business methodologies to Vision 2.0 methodologies is the fastest way to break million dollar barriers.
- 4% of of Vision 1.0 organizations break 1 million dollars in sales
- 85% of organizations breaking 10 million in sales are Vision 2.0
- 95% of organization breaking 50 million are Vision 2.0
- Only 2% of Vision 1.0 organization transform into Vision 2.0 organizations
Growth potential is limited to an owner's ability to juggle everything. Symptoms that indicate this business model is failing include:
- As the business grows, business margins decrease.
- Profit levels flatten.
- As the organization grows, overhead costs increase.
- Owners & key leaders begin to burn out.
A Vision 2.0 model benefits include:
- Increased margins as the business grows.
- Profit increases with growth.
- Overhead costs remain constant and often decrease.
- Technology begins to amplify organizational productivity.
Transition First Steps - Would you like to learn more?
Take the Vision 2.0 test for a quick assessment of your business.
The test questions will help you evaluate whether your business is at a level of Vision 1.0 or Vision 2.0. Complete the form to gain immediate access.
Do you know someone who would appreciate this? Please share!