Cyber Security Planning Levels
This article discusses some of the levels of systems planning for almost any business for protection from security breaches. Planning should include focus on these topics.
- Identify – Who is accessing the network resources
- Protect – How much access is given to each network resource
- Detect – Systems that identify unexpected or un-identify access to the network
- Respond – Once a breach is detected, how the company teams will respond
- Recover – If there is loss after the breach, how will the company resolve the loss